as was the original plan, after the deadline of this challenge passed i was going to try making the piece more dynamic by lifting the front left leg. - but then as i should have expected it got a bit off balance and ronaika suggested i tilt the whole thing. after telling here i couldn't i did...
other edits that i worked in spontaneously include:
added 3 new pipes (two on the back over the windows and one on the side over the gold plating)
reduced the contrast of the forward left leg, while giving it more of a highlight from the sun AND added more blowing snow in front of it
Created for Conceptart.org's "Industrial Design of the Week"[link]
the full title of this week's topic is "Steampunk Arctic Explorer" but it wouldn't all fit - such is life.
all i can say is, thank you for the people on my buddy list who refrain from blocking me as i take my artistic ineptitude to them.
for his amazing brushes. i would have stagnated with the default two forever if it wasn't for his link. and even than, i didn't use more than 4-5. but without those this wouldn't have been what it is.
i will probably edit this a bit more for my portfolio, but its core is here, and thats what counts
lines in sketchbook pro, rendered in photoshop.